What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring an Honest, Competent, Responsive and Fairly Priced Computer Consultant:
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating, it can be very expensive. It could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data and Operations to Just Anyone! To Help You Know Who to Trust Your Network With, Over the Next Two Weeks I’ll Be Posting a “Business Advisory Guide” Blog Series to Arm You With a Wealth of Information, Including 20 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network.
Read this blog series and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 20 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 4 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm
Provided as an educational service by:
You can download our entire Business Advisory Guide by filling out the form below.